Our Office of Graduate Professional Development invites you to its next workshop:

Graduate Funding Opportunities with the UF Center for European Studies

Featuring

Corrine Tomasi, Academic Program Coordinator, Center for European Studies

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

3 p.m. to 4 p.m.

McKnight Brain Institute DeWeese Auditorium, LG101A

UF Campus

Learn more about funding opportunities available with the Center for European Studies. CES offers a number of graduate students awards and grants, including Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships, course development awards, and summer travel grants.

To register for this workshop:

1.      Click on this link: GIMS (Graduate Information Management System).

2.      Log in with your GatorLink ID and password.

3.      Click box for workshop under “Register.”

4.      Click “Submit”

After you complete this process, you will get a confirmation email.

Click on this link to see an online schedule of our Fall 2019 Professional Development Series: Fall 2019 Professional Development Series.

Click on this link to follow us on Twitter!  twitter button  UF OGPD Twitter

Questions? Please email Dr. Talline Martins, Director of the Office of Graduate Professional Development, at [log in to unmask].