Dear friends and colleagues,

I have an opening for a postdoc position in my network science group at
Leiden University:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.academictransfer.com_en_286486_postdoctoral-2Dresearcher-2Din-2Dnetwork-2Dscience&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=13XfSMcW19Pyn-t_uV8zu9HyAdBVCAhj_1yxhPkmr3A&s=cnejZ_E2MOb74-MZxqcwHZYFgZWBrKZuRvyQxOx_8rw&e=
It involves among other things the possibility to work on interesting
methodological networks-related ideas, without per se having to focus on a
particular application domain.

We have a friendly and fun working environment, with a lot of contact and
collaboration with people various disciplines working on topics related to
(social) network analysis.
I am especially encouraging people from the SOCNET, NetSci and
Computational Social Science communities to apply!

The deadline is November 10. Feel free to reach out to me with any
questions well before that time!

Best regards,

Frank Takes
Leiden University, the Netherlands
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__franktakes.nl_&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=13XfSMcW19Pyn-t_uV8zu9HyAdBVCAhj_1yxhPkmr3A&s=oXV8NX0Nyf4nnVn34HLtuPop15aC3P5B6FL3WE60_4A&e=