These items have been claimed.

Thank you for the response.

Emmy

From: Jones,Emirza
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 3:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Director's Chairs

These are 2 wooden folding Director’s chairs.

They are located in Fifield Hall. Please message me if you would like them.

Thank you!

Emmy Jones | Administrative Support Assistant | Environmental Horticulture
2550 Hull Rd. Rm 1519, Box 110670 Gainesville, FL 32611 | 352-273-4529 | Fax: 352-392-3870 |

ADVANCE NOTICE:  NONE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic message may be part of an educational record and is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974. Any re-disclosure of this information must be done in accordance with FERPA or with the student's consent.   If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or any of its components is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me.

UF Environmental Horticulture information can be found on http://hort.ifas.ufl.edu, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Flickr

EHPromoLogo_Horizontal_Color