Hello, UFACM!

This is our weekly update, where we keep you up-to-date on upcoming ACM events and happenings. Remember to join the Facebook page UF ACM to stay connected with us and catch even more opportunities!

Important Announcement!

Make sure to join our new slack workspace at uf-acm.slack.com!

Thank you, and here are this week's upcoming events!

ACM 2nd GBM ft. Freshman and Sophomore Internship Panel

UF ACM

Wednesday, October 16th, 6:30 - 8:00PM

Location: CSE E119

Internship Panel with former interns at Facebook and Microsoft! Learn what it takes to advance your career from the very best at UF!

GBM

UF Student InfoSec Team

Thursday, October 17th, 5:30-6:30PM

Location: CISE 231

Angelos Barmpoutis - Making VR Quest Games in Android Studio

UF GatorVR

Wednesday, October 16th, 5:00 - 6:00PM

Location: CSE E413

Digital Worlds Professor Angelos Barmpoutis will be presenting on how to make VR games for the Oculus Quest using Android Studio and Java (no Unity!). Dr. Barmpoutis teaches several Digital Worlds classes and has extensive experience in emerging technologies as well as computer vision, neural networks, and medical imaging.

Casual Codings

UF Open Source Club

Wednesday, October 16th, 4:00 - 6:00PM

Thursday, October 17th, 4:00 - 600PM

Location: Carson Room in Marston

Drop by any time at our Casual Coding.  Come work on our projects, your projects, homework, or just hang out!

UF Programming Team

Monday, October 14th, 6:15- 7:05PM; Topological Sorting

Friday, October 18th, 6:15- 7:05PM; Dijkstra's Algorithm

Location: CSE E115

Updates posted on their Slack

Our WebsiteFacebook Page