Good Morning CHSC,

Just a reminder, our 2nd general body meeting of the semester will be held tonight, October 29, 2019, in Matherly Hall Room 0018 from 7-8PM!

We are excited to invite you all to join us in welcoming the Princeton Review and several professional students to speak at our meeting. The Princeton Review will do a short presentation on the MCAT and provide SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODES for members! Also, our special professional student guests that are studying at MPH, Dental, PA, and MD schools will speak about their experience and answer any questions you may have. This is a great opportunity for those of you considering the medical track in any of these areas!!

We will also be going over our upcoming volunteering opportunities and as always FREE PIZZA!! You will receive 1 point towards your active membership for attending.

Please make sure you add us on Facebook at ‘Community Health Service Corps’ and join the CHSC GroupMe at https://groupme.com/join_group/33698894/BGVgQk

Hope to see you all tonight!

--
Shakia London
Secretary | Community Health Service Corps