Good afternoon CHSC,

Thank you to everyone who made it to the meeting last night! If you were not able to make it to the GBM/student panel, I have attached the PowerPoint presentation for reference and the google calendar for notice of upcoming events.

PowerPoint: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1rMonfk4jwchqXElJkZ4GdRupA-SylLGXidkJd6ldu00/edit?usp=sharing&fbclid=IwAR3E0blxHX5dcPYuFbIkHaWDyEmnEJcvYpc96NsJfqejXaGyaLaYRLUbJh0

Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=chsc.webmasters%40gmail.com&ctz=America%2FNew_York&fbclid=IwAR3DSHNkTTeYWZpAtHqsaNuAR6q4BBix6XI-RWi5rCZ8XDTkKV43m5wc0qk

Also, don’t forget that officer applications for the 2020 year are OPEN! If this is your first semester in CHSC, you are still eligible to become an officer. By the time you submit your application, please ensure that you have at least 3 points towards active membership. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the current officers on the executive board. The application is due November 6, 2019, and interviews will be held shortly after.

Here is the link to the application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCBNtEYuQvogVdBWbUmqSPNRFIae91YMMa4smPV_9OjgA2vQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Have a great day!

--
Shakia London
Secretary | Community Health Service Corps