Good Morning CHSC,

Just a reminder, our 2nd general body meeting of the semester will be held
*tonight*, *October 29, 2019*, in* Matherly Hall Room 0018* from *7-8PM!*

We are excited to invite you all to join us in welcoming the Princeton Review
and several professional students to speak at our meeting. The Princeton
Review will do a short presentation on the MCAT and provide SPECIAL
DISCOUNT CODES for members! Also, our special professional student guests
that are studying at MPH, Dental, PA, and MD schools will speak about their
experience and answer any questions you may have. This is a great
opportunity for those of you considering the medical track in any of these
areas!!

We will also be going over our upcoming volunteering opportunities and as
always FREE PIZZA!! You will receive *1 point* towards your active
membership for attending.

Please make sure you add us on Facebook at ‘Community Health Service Corps’
and join the CHSC GroupMe at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__groupme.com_join-5Fgroup_33698894_BGVgQk&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=QZmZw-zRPWS3jUc-tYrpJWNm7zXd53GAe-f3LVE37WY&m=E-2eXVTaFHpPv1UlqfOxrOH9LCMhisoN2KhZ1J8UzK4&s=j1l1EgzxSALveA3MT1VFe1K8jBiTWJAJhjvAm-uOr0c&e=

Hope to see you all tonight!

--
*Shakia London*
*Secretary | *Community Health Service Corps