Greetings,

The UFL.EDU Next Generation Steering Committee has created a survey and asked the advisory committees to distribute the survey on their behalf. Please feel free to take and distribute this survey as you see fit. This survey is intended for the broader UF community.
The University of Florida is in the process of creating an accessible, intuitive, innovative and distinct redesign of ufl.edu, in support of the University’s mission to “Rise to Five.” This project’s success depends on input from the UF community.
We would like to ask you to complete this brief 1-2 minute survey, which will help inform the structure and function of the website. Please let us know what website content you value and currently use, so that we may more readily incorporate those elements into this site build.
Survey responses are due by November 22.  To participate, please click the following link:  UFL.EDU Redesign Survey<https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1AnODmERizbZEMJ>
More information about this important website redesign is available via University of Florida Strategic Marketing and Communications<https://marcom.ufl.edu/edu-redesign/>, including a feedback form for your questions, comments and input.
Thank you continuing to support the University of Florida’s Rise to Five

Take care,

Adrian