MEMORANDUM

December 17, 2019

All Graduate Associate Deans, Coordinators and Staff

UF Graduate School

RE:

Fall 2019 Conditional Admission Registration Hold Update

The Graduate School just finished its review of final grades for Fall 2019 conditional admittees who had to finish all courses in which they enrolled their first semester with no less than a 3.0 grade point average and no I (Incomplete), U (Unsatisfactory), or W (Withdrawn) grades on their transcripts.

For those who had grades for all Fall 2019 courses in the system and met those conditions on their admission, we have lifted the registration holds on their records, to allow them to enroll for Spring 2020, the preregistration, regular registration, and late registration deadlines for which are posted on the website of the Registrar’s Office, at this link:

Spring 2020 Dates and Deadlines

For those who did not meet the conditions on their admission or do not yet have grades for all or any Fall 2019 courses in the system, registration holds on their records remain in place to block continued enrollment.

Please update your Fall 2019 conditionally admitted students on their registration status in the wake of their first-semester grades.

If you have any questions, please email Gregory Orloff at [log in to unmask].

Happy holidays and an enjoyable winter break to you and yours!