Dear Higher Education Colleagues,

The Division of Undergraduate Studies and the Advising First Center for College Life Coaching would like to announce the Annual 2020 Florida State University College Life Coaching Institute, occurring June 3-5! Institute registration will open on January 20, 2020. Our theme for this year is 20/20 Vision: Bringing Clarity to Coaching.

The Coaching Institute features two tracks; participants can choose to attend one. The Garnet Track is ideal for advisors, coaches, and any other front-line professional working directly with students. Attendees will learn coaching skills and techniques to incorporate in daily practices. The Gold Track is ideal for administrators who seek to build or grow an existing coaching program. Attendees can expect to collaborate with other administrators and take a critical look at the needs of their institution. Gold Track members will walk away with individualized action steps.

We look forward to demonstrating our coaching skills while collaborating with other institutions to discuss the challenges, successes, and rewards of a College Life Coaching program.

If you are interested in attending the Institute or know of a colleague or program that may benefit from it, please contact us at [log in to unmask] to be placed on our priority mailing list. More information is to come! Please check out our website at advisingfirst.fsu.edu/clci2020 for additional information. We look forward to welcoming you at the Institute!

Shae

LaShae Roberts, M.S., MSW
Assistant Director, Advising First
Center for College Life Coaching