We use WCONLINE. It sends out email and text (if they opt in) reminders. My one caveat is that we have no way of confirming whether or not the reminder emails have been sent - we had some issues with our email (on our side), and our IT said that it should be resolved, but I have had difficulty tracking whether or not this is the case (we've been asking students if they've been getting emails and some say they do, and others say they don't).