Dear friends and colleagues,

We are excited to announce that Florida Atlantic University is hosting the 2020 Learning Assistant (LA) Southeast Regional Workshop in Boca Raton, Florida. Join us February 21-22, 2020 to learn more about implementing the immensely successful LA model or learn ways to enhance existing LA programs on your campus.

I want to learn more… what is the Learning Assistant (LA) model?

SAVE THE DATE – or Register Today. Space is limited and registration is open until February 14, 2020 or until space fills!

CLICK HERE to learn more or to register!

What is the weather in Boca Raton in February? Average high of 77 degrees and low of 64 degrees… might be a nice break for our northern friends!

Best wishes,

-Jennifer

Jennifer Bebergal, Ed.D.

Associate Dean for Retention and Academic Support

Certified Learning Center Professional – Level 4, Lifetime

Center for Learning And Student Success (CLASS)

Florida Atlantic University

777 Glades Road, GS 223

Boca Raton, FL 33431

561-297-2432