Our students recommended Slack....so ours seem to use it and like it.

Sincerely,
Sarah

Sarah Uminski
Tutor Coordinator
Peer Connections
San Jose State University
408-924-2514

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 11:48 AM Luke Matulewicz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Afternoon All and Happy Friday!

I'm currently brainstorming on how to best give tutors a more informal and faster way to communicate with myself, GAs, office staff, and each other instead of just email. As a professional unit, we use Slack but I'm not sure how the current college students perceive Slack. I am also aware of GroupMe but I worry about if that's too informal.

I would love to hear from you all about what platform you use and how it's worked.

Happy Friday!

Luke

LUKE A. MATULEWICZ

Managing Director, Tutoring Services
Kansas State University
103 Holtz Hall  |  785-532-5703
k-state.edu/aac  |  @kstateAAC

Input | Learner | Connectedness | Individualization | Ideation