We have added the concept of Empathy Seeking to our tutoring strategies
based on principles from Human-Centered Design and Social Justice. Our
tutors helped develop it as I looked to them during a design sprint to ask
them how they felt students could feel more included, welcomed, and
respected. They completely own it and it is the strategy they mention the
most.  You probably are already familiar with social justice principles so
look up Supportive Accountability and read a little on Human-Centered
Design and specifically on the concept of Empathy. I have studied Design
Thinking for over a decade so we could always connect too.

Let me know.

*-Don't forget to learn.*
William G. Hardaway
Academic Support Coordinator
@: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
PH: 559.278.3052
SM: @whardaway
Tutoring Schedule: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_tutsched&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=AvmVBrnVDif3F3HFt2a4TNzR4Oj-t1xvRva5iGbvxh8&s=7awZ6Tx-jNMtE8t_8K0VXLytpbG1TneTl9BmeuXEOCs&e=
Tutoring Infographic: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_fstutinfograph&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=AvmVBrnVDif3F3HFt2a4TNzR4Oj-t1xvRva5iGbvxh8&s=kVgLVKw9FfCDk5c3lGFHGzjpJqXEoeDNd5TwKJUpioA&e=
Visits Dashboard: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_TuVisits&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=AvmVBrnVDif3F3HFt2a4TNzR4Oj-t1xvRva5iGbvxh8&s=pIHnjtZwwxPKmQcjDVGRuUC4SMMgt49PwafCOgOff_4&e=

*Ideation *|| *Restorative *|| *Relator *|| *Learner *|| *Belief*