In one of the responses it was mentioned that the tutors read an article
and respond in Blackboard. How do you pay them for their time? Slow readers
vs fast, etc. Do they enter thier own time? Is it a course they take?

We have been looking at different types of ongoing learning throughout the
semester and have a biweekly staff meeting. I would love to implement
something like this but need to be aware of budget.

Thanks!