From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Beth Willett
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2019 8:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] Re: [External] Learning Centers & deficit mindset

***THIS EMAIL IS FROM AN OUTSIDE SOURCE. Please do not open any attachments or click on any links if the source is unknown or suspicious. ā€” Genesee Community College Computer Services***
In one of the responses it was mentioned that the tutors read an article and respond in Blackboard. How do you pay them for their time? Slow readers vs fast, etc. Do they enter thier own time? Is it a course they take?

We have been looking at different types of ongoing learning throughout the semester and have a biweekly staff meeting. I would love to implement something like this but need to be aware of budget.

Thanks!