Good morning, all!

Our center is looking into updating our appointment scheduling and reminder software. Could you all share what software you use to schedule appointments for your students and how you remind them of their appointments?

Sincerely,
Lindie Perry

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__semo.edu_university-2Dmarketing_logos_university-2Dsignature-2Dlogo.png&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=caDZwB3yDs9NJQ7vVeIsjXNWwjgqceIg87zzMPQbKjk&s=-lndhrCgwnOpDAYDSY-aF0gIXA8booJIw_teO_Byxog&e= ]
/ Lindie Perry, M.A.
Coordinator, Learning Assistance Programs
Academic Support Centers
T 573-651-2861