Good morning,

I am the Learner Support Coordinator for PA College of Health Sciences.  Along with assisting students with academic support skills, tutoring resources, and a myriad of other services, I also assist the ADA coordinator with student accommodations and testing.

I would like to compete an ADA training and certification program that would be beneficial for college students.  Does anyone have any recommendations of a program that would include conferences and courses that would lead to a certification?

Thank you for any advice and information.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Ashley

Learner Support Coordinator

Learning Commons

717-947-6113

Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
850 Greenfield Road, Lancaster, PA 17601
800-622-5443 |
www.PAcollege.edu