From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sarah Feldberg
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2019 2:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Basic Math Skills while in College Credit Courses

I am also wondering about peer vs. professional support in this instance.

Thanks!

Sarah

Sarah Feldberg
Director of the Academic Support Center
WILSON COLLEGE
1015 Philadelphia Avenue, Chambersburg, Pa.
o. 717-262-2762
www.wilson.edu

150Logo

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.