The tutors here are expected to go through the monthly training/meeting as part of their regular working hours. I should mention that we're not a super busy center where our tutors are booked regularly throughout their shifts. The majority of the tutors here see students on a drop-in basis, with enough free time in a month to get through the (short, accessible) articles.

Chelsea

Chelsea O'Brien

Coordinator of Tutoring & Academic Support

D209 - Tutoring Center, Batavia Campus

She/her

One College Rd

Batavia, NY 14020