Lindy,

This is such a cool idea!  I’ve been retired for 10 years and no longer shaking anything up, but I admire the thinking behind this initiative at the 2020 conference (and also the diversity statement at the 2019 conference).  Kudos to you and the NCLCA board and conference planning committees!

Karen

Sent from my iPad