Fantastic Idea!  Go Lindy!!

Pat

Patricia A. Maher, Ph.D.
Former Director, USF Academic Success Center
813-541-8821

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 10:27 AM Coleman, Melinda L <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

December 2019

Dear Colleagues,

If time, talents, and resources were limitless, how would you shake things up in your learning centers? Innovative programs? New facilities? Additional staff? Cutting edge technology?

Maybe you haven’t had the time, the staff, or the resources to even think about bold and spicy new initiatives, much less put them into action?

The NCLCA Board and 2020 Conference Planning Team invite you to SHAKE. IT. UP. in your learning center in 2020 and beyond!

The Shake@Salt Lake

 is your chance to

...DREAM your Big, Bold, New Idea

...CREATE your Plan

...PITCH your Plan to your NCLCA colleagues, and possibly

...WIN Start-up Funds to make your DREAM a REALITY!

Five learning centers will earn the opportunity to pitch their plans at the NCLCA conference in Salt Lake City, Utah, in September 2020. Three learning centers will win start-up funds to implement their plans!

Why are we shaking things up this year? Why are we asking you to be the main dish in Salt Lake City? Because learning center professionals are the key ingredients for longevity and continued growth in our field. You bring to the table innovation, creativity, passion, commitment to student success, and a healthy splash of collegial spirit.

So what kind of idea is big enough and bold enough to make it to The Shake@Salt Lake? That’s up to you! But we’ll give you some hints and help along the way—stay tuned for the launch of the conference website in January!

In the meantime, why not go ahead and reserve your room at the beautiful Little America hotel, located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City? Room reservations for Tower Rooms ($199 NCLCA rate) can be found here  and Garden Rooms ($139 NCLCA rate) here

Can’t wait to see you in Salt Lake!

Lindy

Lindy Coleman

NCLCA Vice President and 2020 Conference Chair

843.953.8180