We just purchased Navigate for our school.  We build out a tutoring care unit.  The system automatically sends reminders (email or text) to students to remind them of appointments.  If students choose in the system to have text messages, they will get a text.  Otherwise, they get an email.

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Perry, Lindie Kristine
Sent: Monday, December 9, 2019 9:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Appointment Scheduling and Reminder Software

CAUTION: This message originated from outside the Georgia Highlands College employee email system. Exercise caution with links and do not open or preview unsolicited attachments.

Good morning, all!

Our center is looking into updating our appointment scheduling and reminder software. Could you all share what software you use to schedule appointments for your students and how you remind them of their appointments?

Sincerely,

Lindie Perry

[log in to unmask]" alt="https://semo.edu/university-marketing/logos/university-signature-logo.png">

Lindie Perry, M.A.
Coordinator, Learning Assistance Programs
Academic Support Centers

573-651-2861