Hello colleagues,

 I read all your messages from day to day and thank you for immense help and thoughtful responses to questions that are raised on this list serve. Recently I have been assigned to develop an academic recovery program, and I wondered if any of you have one in place and if you have feedback that would be willing to share.

 Our college is a 4 year one with highly recognized majors in nursing, education, and business as well as some in the arts and sciences. Many of our students are first generation; the concept of the probation culture is still somewhat new, and we are trying to highlight it and also develop a recovery program. Is recovery a term your institution has also focused on and could you share some of your school's efforts to engage students around academic recovery behavior. In the final analysis, we are looking for engagement.

 Thank you for all ideas!

Jayne

If you wish to contact me directly, my email address is [log in to unmask]