Good Afternoon,

Does anyone have research or information on supporting students who are re-taking courses after receiving an F?  I am specifically interested in whether your institution's campus learning center actively outreaches to re-takers and works with students to help them reflect on the past semester's challenges and make a success plan.  Feel free to email me directly [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you!

Evin

Evin Deschamps
Director, Academic Success Centers
Tutoring|SI|Academic Mentoring|Grad Test Prep|Testing Center
Northern Arizona University
928-523-7836