Good Afternoon,

Does anyone have research or information on supporting students who are re-taking courses after receiving an F?  I am specifically interested in whether your institution’s campus learning center actively outreaches to re-takers and works with students to help them reflect on the past semester’s challenges and make a success plan.  Feel free to email me directly [log in to unmask].

Thank you!

Evin

Evin Deschamps

Director, Academic Success Centers

Tutoring|SI|Academic Mentoring|Grad Test Prep|Testing Center

Northern Arizona University

928-523-7836