Dear SOCNETeers,

We are thrilled to announce that the 7th annual Wiki Workshop [1] will be hosted at The Web Conference 2020 (formerly known as WWW) in Taipei, Taiwan, on 21 April 2020 [2]. The workshop provides an annual forum for researchers exploring all aspects of Wikipedia, Wikidata, and other Wikimedia projects to present their work. We'd love to have your contributions, so please take a look at the details in this call:
http://wikiworkshop.org/2020/#call

Please note that 17 January 2020 is the submission deadline if you want your paper to appear in the (archival) conference proceedings, and 17 February 2020 is for all other, non-archival submissions [3].

The workshop will include invited talks, a poster session, as well as offer an opportunity for participants to meet and discuss future research directions. We look forward to receiving your submissions and seeing you in Taipei in April!

Best,
Bob West on behalf of the organizers [4]

[1] http://wikiworkshop.org/
[2] https://www2020.thewebconf.org/
[3] http://wikiworkshop.org/2020/#dates
[4] http://wikiworkshop.org/2020/#organization