Correction: These items should be collected by tomorrow, December 18th.

Andrea G Rizo
Operations Manager
Office of the University Registrar
Division of Enrollment Management

PO BOX 112010, Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
P:(352) 392‑1374     F:(352) 392‑3987

UF Website

Registrar Website

Registrar Facebook