From: Business and Research Admin. Information Network <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> On Behalf Of Shaffer, Amanda L
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2019 12:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reminder - BRAiN Networking Meeting 12/19 9am CSE E119

Happy holidays!

Just a reminder we will be having a networking event in place of the regularly scheduled BRAiN meeting this Thursday from 9am - 11am in room CSE E119. We will have cookies and refreshments. If you'd like, bring your favorite cookie recipe to share.

We hope to see you there!

Mandi Shaffer, CRA | Research Administration Manager
Anita Zucker Center for Excellence in Early Childhood Studies
University of Florida
PO Box 117050 | Gainesville, FL 32611-7050 | 1-317 Norman Hall
Office 352.273.1833 | Fax 352.392.2655
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>