From: O'Sickey,Lynn B <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 11:05 AM
To: Pritz, Steve <[log in to unmask]>; Hull, Diana L <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: can't talk right now, sorry!

But I am wondering if UFIT has made any progress on being able to update major listservs with current major?  If not, who should I be contacting directly about this?
Lynn

___

Lynn B. O'Sickey
Associate Director
Academic Advising Center | College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
University of Florida
Farrior Hall
P.O. Box 112015 | Gainesville FL 32611-2015
Pronouns:  She/Her/Hers

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

NOTE: This communication may contain information that is legally protected from unauthorized disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete this message from your computer.