Memorandum

January 15, 2020

All UF Graduate Associate Deans, Department Chairs, Coordinators and Staff

UF Graduate School

RE:

Spring 2020 New Graduate Student Import into GIMS (Graduate Information Management System)

Spring 2020 status is now updating and new graduate students for Spring 2020 are being imported from the Student Information Systems into GIMS.  All new Spring 2020 students will be present on the Active Students list under Department Data in GIMS.

Please log into GIMS, and go to the Active Students list under Department Data to confirm all of your new students are listed. We will be fixing import issues today. If you do not find a new student in GIMS that you expect to find:

1. FIRST please check to make sure the student has an "Active In Program" Career Stack in SIS.

2. If the student has an "Active in Program" Career Stack in SIS but not in GIMS please send an email to our Office of Data Management at [log in to unmask].

3. If the student does not have an "Active in Program" Career Stack in SIS please contact the Office of the Registrar at [log in to unmask]. They can assist you with any SIS-related issues that prevented the student from importing into GIMS.

As always, email [log in to unmask] with any questions.