[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Spring 2020 UF CCC International Student Workshops
Networking and the Job Search for International Students
Thursday, January 16, 2020, 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Building professional connections is a key piece of the job search process in the United States. This workshop will address strategies to network as well as other job search strategies for international students seeking opportunities in the U.S. We will discuss how to build your network, communicating with employers and other professionals, and some of the unwritten rules of the U.S. job market.
OPT/CPT/OPT-Stem Educational Sessions
Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 10 a.m. to 12 noon and 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 10 a.m. to 12 noon and 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Career Connections Center and International Student Services are collaborating to present info sessions about CPT, OPT and STEM OPT! Please attend to learn about your ability to legally do an internship during your program of study and to work after graduation. We will also be discussing Career Connections Center services for international students.
All workshops take place in the UF Career Connections Center on the first floor of the Reitz Union on the UF campus.
Log into Gator CareerLink at career.ufl.edu to RSVP or find out more about additional workshops, Career Conversations, and events!
Questions? Email Chelsea Tobias at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.