Greetings, colleagues!

I wanted to share with all of you that the Center for Student Progress at Youngstown State University is accepting applications for a Coordinator, whose primary focus would be to support peer-led learning programs (tutoring, SI, etc.)

Position description and details can be found by clicking on the following link https://jobs.ysu.edu/postings/5889

Qualified and interested applicants should apply as soon as possible.  We’d like to begin reviewing applications within the next couple of weeks!

Best,

~Robin

Robin Sakonyi, MA

Associate Director and Supplemental Instruction (SI) Supervisor

Center for Student Progress

Youngstown State University

Youngstown, OH

P: 330-941-2375 or 3197 | E: [log in to unmask]

www.ysu.edu/csp