Hello All,

Also on the topic of testing environments, what are your processes/procedures for student belongings during testing?  As part of our program, we administer testing for several introductory math courses.  Our current procedure involves students leaving their belongings along the wall at the entrance of our Lab.  They’re allowed to bring in one gallon-sized Ziploc bag.  It doesn’t happen very often, but we have had student belongings stolen, tampered with or mixed up as students are leaving and gathering their belongings.  Side note: at full capacity, we test up to 269 students at a time, so while we dream of having lockers, space and cost have so far been prohibitive.  Any other creative solutions out there?

Thanks so much!

Monica Quintero

Assistant Director

Academic Success Center, SMART Lab

University of South Florida

813-974-1204

[log in to unmask]" alt="https://www.usf.edu/images/ucm/marketing/logos/email-sigs/bull-u-usf-240x60.png">

Due to Florida’s broad open records law, email to or from university employees is public record, available to the public and the media upon request.