From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Streeter, Amy
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 10:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Testing Center Management Software

What software is used by your institutions to manage your testing center information (incoming/outgoing tests, checking students in and out, etc)?

Amy streeter, M.ed. | P: (864) 370-1800 ext. 8202 | E: [log in to unmask]

Academic Accommodations and testing Supervisor |  Academic Resource Center

Bob Jones University  |  LEARN.  LOVE.  LEAD.