Dear all,

we would like to draw your attention on our call for papers for a session
on *“Qualitative Structural Analysis (QSA)" *at next *Sunbelt Conference*,
June 2 - June 7, 2020 in Paris.
growing field of expertise. In this field, Qualitative Structural Analysis
(QSA) is a distinct research approach for qualitative inquiry with a
structural focus on social networks. QSA is based on procedures from
qualitative research (sequential analysis, sensitizing concepts, theory
building) and integrates these procedures with concepts from formal network
analysis. QSA is thus a combination of the analytical perspective of
structural analysis and analytical standards taken from qualitative
inquiry.  QSA is applied in a variety of fields (education, social work,
organizations studies) and on different data (interviews, network maps,
ethnographic notes). The versatile character of QSA makes it neccessary to
reflect on its current and future application.
We invite presentations which reflect the application of QSA. Amongst
others, we invite presentations on the following topics:
•    Which research questions are studied via QSA?
•    How are theoretical accounts from qualitative inquiry and network
analysis integrated in QSA?
•    Which phenomena are studied via QSA?
•    How are processes of data analysis performed for different kinds of
data material?
•    Which qualitative network data are analysed via QSA and how?
•    What are specific potentials of QSA for SNA and qualitative inquiry?

*Submission Details:*  Please submit your abstract (not exceeding 500
words) for an oral presentation.

*Deadline: *January 31, 2020 (23.59 hrs. CET time)
*Submission link:*
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.insna.org_call-2Dfor-2Doral-2Dpresentations-2Dand-2Dposters&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=YZinZ3oNsDIO704HJQIT0XQAXJC4mnWYCttrl0TGUok&s=k8Era_eNTVrHBkxSs9NoZFH0itVx9lCO3uAzR4-od_g&e=

When submitting your abstract, select the Organized Session title
"Qualitative Structural Analysis" from the list of session titles.

We look forward to your submissions!
Luisa Peters, Andreas Herz, Inga Truschkat (Universität Hildesheim)
(Session co-organizers)