***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
Call for Papers
The Third Workshop on Intelligent Transportation and Connected Vehicles Technologies (ITCVT 2020)
in conjunction with
IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS)
20-24 April 2020 - Budapest, Hungary
Following the theme of NOMS 2020 on Management in the Age of Softwarization and AI, and building on the success of the first two editions of this workshop, the main goal of ITCVT2020 is to present research and experience results in the areas of intelligent transportation and smart vehicular technology.
Intelligent transportation systems integrated with self-managed vehicular and wireless network technologies will improve the quality and delivery performance of diversified vehicular services. Many challenges face intelligent transportation and connected vehicles technologies, which can be resolved using artificial intelligence and softwarization.
Authors are invited to submit papers and discuss recent developments and challenges in ITCVT systems. This workshop focuses on innovative applications, tools and frameworks in all technology areas related to connected vehicles with the aid of softwarization and AI.
Topics of Interest
Authors are invited to submit papers that fall into or are related to the topic areas listed below:
Management of Smart Vehicular Systems
· Autonomous Vehicles and Automated Driving
· Intelligent Infrastructure and Guidance Systems
· Cooperative Driving and Traffic Management
· Autonomous and Connected Aerial Networks
· In-Vehicle Networks and Communications
AI for Vehicular Network and Service Management
· Connected Services and Mobility management
· Management and Artificial Intelligence for CAV
· Blockchain Systems for CAV
· Congestion and awareness control in CAV
· Advanced driver assistance systems
Energy-Efficient Vehicular Networks
· Green Vehicular Communication and Services
· Power Management of Smart Electric Vehicles
· Cooperative solutions for vehicular network power management
Security and Privacy of CAV
· Cyber-threat free CAV environment
· Blockchain Systems for CAV
· Security and Privacy of CAV
Paper Submission Guidelines
Authors are invited to submit original contributions written in English that have not been published nor submitted for publication elsewhere. Technical papers must be formatted using the IEEE 2-column format and not exceed 6 pages (including title, abstract, figures, tables, and references). All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. Papers should be submitted through JEMS: https://jems.sbc.org.br/home.cgi?c=3500
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore.
· Dr. Moayad Aloqaily, xAnalytics, Ottawa, Canada
· Prof. Öznur Özkasap, Koç University, Turkey
· Prof. Xiaochun Cheng, Middlesex University, UK.
January 5th, 2020 January 19th, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: Feb 9th, 2020
Camera Ready: March 1st, 2020