and if you can't get it elsewhere, we have some free copies to give out:

The differential impact of network connectedness and size on researchers’
productivity and influence
Tsahi Hayat, Dimitrina Dimitrova &Barry Wellman
Information, Communication, & Society, 23, 5
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__doi.org_10.1080_1369118X.2020.1713844&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=caJKbtqBhbjNW4fDnkv_KrXYcEQMoSVXP4gzdYX6jOw&s=3-ALPqiL3uHU9B9bQgLEKRjJMbu6hopaUdX3avmYHng&e=

ABSTRACT
We analyze the effect of different types of online and offline ties –
acquaintanceship, advice, and co-authorship – on researchers’ productivity
and influence. Unlike static studies of networked work, we look at how
changes in these networks affected researchers’ performance and influence.
Using the number of publications as an indicator of productivity and the
number of citations as an indicator of influence, we investigate when
researchers were more productive and influential. We study whether their
networks were cohesive, if the researchers were central in their networks
or linked to central players, and whether their work had more
opportunities to be disseminated through diverse, non-redundant ties.
Although the connectedness of their networks was positively associated
with the researchers’ productivity, it was the non-redundant effective
size of the networks that was positively associated with the researchers’
influence.

KEYWORDS: Networked work, research network, closure, effective size

   Barry Wellman

                     Kyle Lowry is My Spirit Animal
   Step by step, link by link, putting it together--Streisand/Sondheim
       The earth to be spannd, connected by network--Walt Whitman
             It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna

             A day like all days, filled with those events
          that alter and illuminate our times--You Are There!
   Director, NetLab Network      			            FRSC
         Founder, International Network for Social Network Analysis
   https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.chass.utoronto.ca_-7Ewellman&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=caJKbtqBhbjNW4fDnkv_KrXYcEQMoSVXP4gzdYX6jOw&s=43LqtEiS5DnOju3yvr6Qnbo-B69xKfT0QQPqMbTdpEM&e=             https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__amzn.to_zXZg39&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=caJKbtqBhbjNW4fDnkv_KrXYcEQMoSVXP4gzdYX6jOw&s=62Ssh1R3VCgPrHyYz7pabzuh-5lhbxME93qoQx5Dc_U&e=
              https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Barry-5FWellman&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=caJKbtqBhbjNW4fDnkv_KrXYcEQMoSVXP4gzdYX6jOw&s=1FsjgQW1dPRy9SuefixJO6qghnq1nX7e1iYYowXb8Gw&e=