Good afternoon,

We invite you to submit presentation abstracts for our organized
session on *Network
Interventions* at Sunbelt 2020 in Paris, France. Abstracts are due Friday,
January 31st and can be submitted here
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__easychair.org_conferences_-3Fconf-3Dsunbelt2020&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=u8ApI8bNczawmD7uiO1jaPZtpOiywXvK0jR5lO7l_ZI&s=rKpI6BRMu5PEAxdWlpVVHfIGqCCYek4icxb5dyovb0E&e= >:

*Network Interventions: *
The field of network-based intervention has seen tremendous progress and
development in recent years with innovations in methods, technology,
analysis, and application. This session will offer a forum to
present innovations in network data collection methods or tools, sampling
approaches, incentives, intervention targets or topics, data analysis,
network visualization, and use of technology for network-based
interventions. Unique applications of networks within broader interventions
are welcome, as are both personal network and sociometric network
interventions.

While we are organisational and public health scientists, we are happy to
receive abstracts describing innovative intervention approaches in ALL
fields, and particularly welcome innovations in approaches that may have
implications across diverse fields of study, implemented to change
knowledge, attitudes, behaviors, or network structures.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you in Paris in June!

Kate, Seb, and Tom

*Kate Eddens, PhD, MPH*

*Assistant Professor*

Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics

Indiana University School of Public Health-Bloomington

1025 E. 7th Street, C101 *| *Bloomington, IN 47405

Phone: 812-856-1731 *| *Email: [log in to unmask]

*Mr. Sebastian Stevens BSc, PgCert, MSc, FHEA*
Room Portland Square B102, Plymouth University | Telephone: 07525 212364 |
Twitter @SebStevens99

PhD Candidate – Medical Education - Peninsula School of Medicine

Research Assistant – Social Network Analysis - Peninsula School of Medicine

Associate Lecturer – Research Methods - School of Law, Criminology and
Government

Affiliated Researcher – Centre for German and European Studies – St
Petersburg State University, Russia

*Thomas W. Valente, PhD*

Professor and Interim Chair

Department of Preventive Medicine