Good afternoon,

We invite you to submit presentation abstracts for our organized session on Network Interventions at Sunbelt 2020 in Paris, France. Abstracts are due Friday, January 31st and can be submitted here:

Network Interventions:
The field of network-based intervention has seen tremendous progress and development in recent years with innovations in methods, technology, analysis, and application. This session will offer a forum to present innovations in network data collection methods or tools, sampling approaches, incentives, intervention targets or topics, data analysis, network visualization, and use of technology for network-based interventions. Unique applications of networks within broader interventions are welcome, as are both personal network and sociometric network interventions.

While we are organisational and public health scientists, we are happy to receive abstracts describing innovative intervention approaches in ALL fields, and particularly welcome innovations in approaches that may have implications across diverse fields of study, implemented to change knowledge, attitudes, behaviors, or network structures.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you in Paris in June!

Kate, Seb, and Tom

Kate Eddens, PhD, MPH

Assistant Professor

Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics

Indiana University School of Public Health-Bloomington

1025 E. 7th Street, C101 Bloomington, IN 47405

Phone: 812-856-1731 | Email: [log in to unmask]

Mr. Sebastian Stevens BSc, PgCert, MSc, FHEA
Room Portland Square B102, Plymouth University | Telephone: 07525 212364 | Twitter @SebStevens99

PhD Candidate – Medical Education - Peninsula School of Medicine

Research Assistant – Social Network Analysis - Peninsula School of Medicine

Associate Lecturer – Research Methods - School of Law, Criminology and Government

Affiliated Researcher – Centre for German and European Studies – St Petersburg State University, Russia

Thomas W. Valente, PhD

Professor and Interim Chair

Department of Preventive Medicine

Keck School of Medicine