 Dear all,

We invite you to submit presentation abstracts for our organized session on
USING NETWORK RESEARCH FOR IMPACT EVALUATION at Sunbelt 2020 in Paris,
France.

Abstracts can be submitted here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__easychair.org_my_conference-3Fconf-3Dsunbelt2020-23&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=I4Lmbk6uuUsKTYNooA8BJ5AYMGNH6trSaEyvOj-JVBI&s=_bvZElP5_7cLwymV_UthoGzP9hPzyU0GoKVs4ZTdU9k&e=  by 31 January, 2020.

Organizers: Cathleen M. Stuetzer (University of Technology Dresden,
Germany) & Stephanie Gaaw (University of Technology Dresden, Germany), &
Jana Diesner (University of Illinois, USA)

“Using Network Research for Impact Evaluation” is dedicated to
strengthening links between network research and impact evaluation
(including direct and indirect impacts, short and long term effects, etc.).
Work at the intersection of these fields lags behind expectations.
Furthermore, the theoretical, empirical, and methodological approaches fail
to consider this intersection comprehensively.
Closing this gap should contribute to open up new perspectives in the field
of impact evaluation.
Moving toward to such new perspectives promotes the development of new
research approaches and methodological frameworks, especially for social
impact assessment.
This session will offer a forum to present contributions to the field of
impact evaluation by focusing on network data collection, methods,
visualizations, and the use of technology for network-based evaluation.
Innovative approaches of network research within the broader area of
evaluation are welcome. We invite abstract submissions that contribute to
the consolidation of network research in the field of (social) impact
evaluation.

For further information, please feel free to contact us.

We look forward to seeing you in Paris in June! :-)

Cathleen, Stephanie, and Jana

---

Dr. Cathleen M. Stuetzer

UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY DRESDEN (TU Dresden)
Center for Quality Analysis (ZQA) &
Competence Center for Educational and Higher Education Research (KfBH)

01062 Dresden
OFFICE: Bürokomplex Falkenbrunnen
Chemnitzer Str. 48a, Zi. 204, D-01187 Dresden
Phone: +49 (0)351-463-33305
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

* Board member German Society for Online Research (DGOF)
* Programme Chair General Online Research (GOR) conference (2015-2017)
* Editiorial Board <Neue Schriften zur Online-Forschung>