Dear Colleagues,

The Center of "Theory and Methods of Social Network Analysis" at the University of Pisa, Italy, is hosting its first Summer School on "Methods of Social Network Analysis with R" - April, 20-24, 2020.

The Spring School will be a five-day, intensive course mainly devoted to introducing participants to Social Network Analysis with a practical approach, giving answer to questions such as “how do you research”, “how to collect, analyse and interpret social network data”, using the “R” environment. Join us at the Spring School and be an active learner in our classes and in our collaborative groups. Meet interesting people you can interact with and discuss topics of your own interest concerning SNA methods and how to give answer to your daily research problems.

Full details (program, application, deadline, etc...): http://sna.sp.unipi.it/springschool2020/

Summer School Booklet: http://sna.sp.unipi.it/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/SpringSchool_SNA2020_Booklet.pdf

Please do not hesitate to contact  Andrea Salvini:  [log in to unmask] , Antonietta Riccardo: [log in to unmask] , Irene Psaroudakis: [log in to unmask]  with any further questions related to the Summer School.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Pisa in April 2020.

Best regards also on behalf of the SNA team in Pisa,

Andrea Salvini

--
Prof. Andrea Salvini
Professor of Sociology and Methodology of Social Research