Dear All,

We kindly invite you to submit your abstract to the ”Organizational Networks” session at the XL Sunbelt Conference, Paris , June 2-7.

Abstract

The networked nature of organizations creates a complex ecosystem where individuals, groups, units, and other organizations are entangled. Such entanglement shapes organizations in a dynamic way and affects their outcomes at multiple levels. This session aims to bring together studies on organizational networks addressing antecedents, dynamics, and implications of the cross-level processes leading to the emergence of relations and outcomes at various levels.

Submissions to this session can refer, but are not limited, to the following areas of research:

We welcome both theoretical as well as empirical contributions that address the various aspects and implications of organizational networks research.

Submission details

We seek for extended abstract submissions of 500 words max. The deadline for submissions is January 31st, 2020 (23.59 hrs. CET time)

Submission link

https://www.insna.org/call-for-oral-presentations-and-posters

Should you have queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We look forward to seeing you in Paris!

Spyros Angelopoulos – Tilburg University (NL)

Emmanuel Lazega – Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris  (FR)

Francesca Pallotti – University of Greenwich (UK)

Paola Zappa – National University of Ireland, Maynooth (IE)