From: Smith,Sandra N
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 8:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: McFerrin,Rebecca <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Epson 553OU PowerLite Projector is Available

Hello All,

We have an Epson projector that is available and is in good working order. It’s ceiling mounted and will need to be removed by whomever is taking it.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Sandra

Sandra N. Smith

Team Lead

Post Award Financials

University of Florida | Office of Clinical Research

P: 352-273-5390  |  F: 352-273-5387

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

[log in to unmask]">cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

How are we doing? Leave your feedback here.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain legally privileged and confidential information.  Any other distribution, copying, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy this information immediately.  Unauthorized access to confidential information is subject to federal and state laws and could result in personal liability, fines and imprisonment.