From: Stroud,Lisa C <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 9:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: . RES DSP <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UFIRST Alert - System Slowness

Good Morning. We are experiencing slowness and delay in UFIRST navigation this morning. We are working to correct the problem as soon as possible.

Lisa

Lisa Stroud
Associate Director
UNIVERSITY of FLORIDA
Division of Sponsored Programs | Office of Research
207 Grinter Hall | PO Box 115500 | Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
P: 352-294-2216 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>