Our Office of Graduate Professional Development invites you to its next workshop:

Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Submission

Featuring

Stacy Wallace, Assistant Director of the Graduate Editorial Office

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

3 p.m. to 4 p.m.

McKnight Brain Institute, DeWeese Auditorium, LG101-A

UF Health Main Campus

Part of the Spring Graduate Professional Development Series

Submission time is here again, and we want to help you graduate! Stacy Wallace, Assistant Director of the Graduate Editorial Office will help you walk through exactly what you need to do to make sure that your submissions pass through our office as smoothly as possible.

To register, log into GIMS and follow the steps below. Register early to guarantee yourself a spot!

Registration Instructions:

1.      Login to GIMS using your GatorLink ID and Password: https://gradschool.ufl.edu/gimsportal/gatorlink/portal.asp

2.      Once you login, on the top of the page click on the “Workshops” tab

3.      Under “Register” click the box and then “Submit”

4.      After you complete this process, you will receive an email confirmation

Click on this link to follow us on Twitter!  twitter button  UF OGPD Twitter

Questions? Please email Dr. Talline Martins, Director of the Office of Graduate Professional Development, at [log in to unmask].