From: Pritz, Steve
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 2:17 PM
To: O'Sickey,Lynn B <[log in to unmask]>; Hull, Diana L <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; . OUR Associate Registrars <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Listserv Major Update

Lynn, sorry we were not able to speak today about when we would be able to include the new majors for those who change majors after the beginning of the term as search elements when creating the attached listservs for various student cohorts.  I received the following update from UFIT today: We have not made any changes yet, but we can begin the process to update UF_LIST_MEMBERS_FOR_CPPS very soon (next week) and then can work through the list of the individual listservs. I have copied the campus in case any of those on the listservs are interested in this update.  Thanks, Steve.

Stephen ”Steve” J. Pritz, Jr.
Assistant Vice President for
Enrollment Management &
University Registrar