As a follow-up to my email yesterday please see the update below.  Thanks, Steve.

The remaining static Listserv distributions have been updated (below). At this time all active static and dynamic Listserv distributions have their logic updated from effective term to effective date.

Thanks,
James

Active static Listserv distributes around majors/minors/careers:

AG-BLY-MAJORS
AG-INTERNATIONAL-L
AG-UNDERGRADS-L
ALL-BA-L