Correction and Apology:
Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad Program

Given feedback we have received from various units on campus, we would like to correct our earlier announcement this morning concerning the Fulbright-Hays program. Our announcement unintentionally shared details concerning the GPA version of the program, rather than the DDRA program, the latter of which is targeted for graduate students.

Both programs are coordinated at UF via the Office of Research, but have different application cycles. The DDRA internal deadline has unfortunately already passed, having been set for January 30.

We apologize for the miscommunication, and for any confusion this has caused.