Dear colleagues and coworkers:
Just so all are on the same page, please note that UF's GA Benefits Office sent this email to all GatorGradCare participants yesterday, and both our unit and theirs thought it might be helpful for you to be aware of it:

Dear GatorGradCare Participant,

As a reminder, GatorGradCare health insurance deductions will be doubled during spring for active 9-month graduate assistants for the period 2/14/20 through 5/8/20.

If your GA appointment is ending, please note that GatorGradCare coverage terminates at the end of the month in which your GA job terminates. Any overpayment for GatorGradCare will be refunded through UF payroll after the termination date of plan coverage.

Please contact our office if you have questions or need further information.

Sincerely,

GA Benefits Office

UF HR Benefits

University of Florida

(352) 392-0003
If any GatorGradCare participants in your graduate programs have any questions about that email, please have them contact the GA Benefits Office at the telephone number or email address provided.
Thanks!
The Graduate School
University of Florida
POB 115500